Chronic tonsillitis, lymph node swollen, stabbing sensation in tonsils, neck pain. Cause?

I have always has chronic tonsillitis as well as my right lymph node permanently swollen. I visited an ENT as a child that wanted to do a tonsillectomy , but I chickened out. Now, for the past 8 months I have been getting a stabbing sensation in that tonsil, as well as in my submandibular lymph gland just outside that tonsil. My lymph gland is swollen alright all the way down the neck. I ve also been experiencing pain in the back of my neck on the same side for almost 4 months, as well as what seems like nerve pain down into my collar bone. My right arm has gone numb on a few occasions, as well as my eyesight blurring while getting a shoulder/neck massage. I do occasionally get tonsil stones, but as previously mentioned I have my whole life and have never experienced pain in my tonsil nor my lymph gland being swollen/painful. When I try to get a flashlight and look down my throat, in order to see behind the swollen tonsil I have to use my gag reflux a bit, but when I do I see a red bump that I do not see on the other side. As of right now, it feels like someone has a knife dug into my tonsil. I ve had a c- spine x-ray, mri on head and arteries in my brain, as well as on my c-spine. None on the Mri s were down with contrast. I ve had cbc done and all came back normal. Does any of this sound like something I need to worry about? Is the red bump normal? Does this sound like any sort of throat/tonsil/lymphoma cancer to you? Would anything suspicious show on cbc or on the mri s w/o? Could my tonsil/lymph node problem be what s causing my neck pain and nerve problems? I m a 25 year old female, that has previously smoked/drank for a few years, but have been clean for almost a year now.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012