Chronic swelling in feet, idiopathic capillary leak syndrome. Prescribed compression stockings. Medications for treatment?

Couple of months ago i got swelling on my both feet, which lasted a few days. however only one continued to swell, it is now going on four months. I went to the doctor, who tested for liver, nothing showed wrong, he said it was varicose veins , but this was denied by two others, I have no veins showing at all. I then went on a detox programme (almost 4 months), it helped with exercise but the swelling is still there everday though not as bad. i realise if i do not exercise it swells. i did a deep vein trombosis test but proper flow of blood etc shows very normal. I went to a vascular surgeon last week who did no test but just looked at the DVT report and my foot. he said i have IDIOPATHIC CAPILLARY LEAK SYNDROME. He recommended compression stocking at that s it. I did research and realise this is a very rare lethal condition. I have some questions I hope you can help me with: 1. How can I be sure that the diagnosis is correct, what tests are done to determine that? 2. Do you know if trinidad has such a place or test that deals with this? If not where can I go. 3. What cure is there? 4. What treatment is there? 5. Where can I get same? I have looked up that Bilberry fruit or extract helps to rebuild capillaries, I bought and started it yesterday. I am also taking aeorobic oxygen and probiotic from the detox programme. I then went on a detox programme - colon cleansers, ozone treatment, no fish, chicken, mineral supplements and exercise but after 4 months, the swelling is still there everday though not as bad. I tend to believe that the exercise helps to keep the swelling down. i did a deep vein trombosis test but proper flow of blood etc shows very normal. I went to a vascular surgeon last week who did no test but just looked at the DVT report and my foot. he said i have IDIOPATHIC CAPILLARY LEAK SYNDROME. He said I don t require surgery, recommended compression stocking, nothing more. I did research and realise this is a very rare lethal condition. I have some questions I hope you can help me with: 1. How can I be sure that the diagnosis is correct, what tests are done to determine that condition? 2. Do you know if trinidad has such a place or test that deals with this? If not where can I go? 3. What can I use to repair the leaking capillaries? 4. What treatment is there? 5. Where can I get same? 6. I am sweating a lot throughout the day, it last for about 5 minutes, but I am not sure if this is due to menopause or the CLS. Can you advise I have looked up that Bilberry fruit or extract helps to repair capillaries, I bought and started it yesterday as well as Daflon 500mg. I am also taking aeorobic oxygen and probiotic from the detox programme. The detox doctor wants to put me on IV Hydrogen Peroxide and continue with ozone fromt he detox programme of 3 months. I research and found that bilberry negatively interacts with other herbal medicine, what can you tell about what I am taking . I look forward to hearing from you. I look forward to hearing from you.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012