Chronic sinus, headaches, tingling in ears and temples, tightness in chest. Been taking liquid chlorophyll. What now?

I have had chronic sinus for years that has never been treated properly or gone away. I have been taking liquid chlorophyll in water the past week to help cleanse my system and feel like I have water in my ears, severe headaches with tingling in my ears/temple region. My throat is very hoarse, sneezing always and tighness in the chest when I breath. Im also getting nauseous. Can you tell me if this is the sinuses trying to clear and what I can do about it. Im also taking vitamin supplements and vitamin B liquid. I am sick of having chronic sinus and no solution. My head, neck and shoulders ache constantly. Any advice?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013