Chronic sinus drip regularly, severe dripping in nose, running back throat. No help with medication. Cure?

my husband has chronic sinus drip on a regular basis but the last several days it is so severe that he is dripping from the nose continually as well as the usual running in the back of his throat , which is choking him. He takes generic Zyrtec, generic Advent & guifinisen as well as Symbicort & singulair to help stop the drip and help him breath but it is out of control right now. He was just in two hospitals in the last week & neither one his symptoms & concerns. He s at wits end right now & not getting any sleep, as am I.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013