Chronic shivering/judder, hands and legs tremble, do not smoke or drink, healthy weight and diet. Psychological problem?

Hi. I ve had chronic shivering/judder type of symptoms since i ve been young. Everyone around me notices that when my hands , or arms are active, for instance when passing lightweight (not even heavy) objects to someone, my hands will tremble. I notice this in my legs too. It often always occurs when my body is active, even slight gentle movements cause it. When i was younger i did not worry so much & assumed i may overcome it. However, i m 25 now and it effects me socially as well. I want to find out whether it s something associated with my nerves internally, or if it s psychological. I m a healthy 25 years of age female individial, don t smoke , don t drink, healthy weight, i ve never had any other health issues. I have a fairly healthy diet too. Take vitamins sometimes as well. I don t drink coffee, just tea. If you can provide any possible directions, or ideas for me to consider, i will appreciate it
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012