Chronic rheumatic fever, taking penidure la 12, having back pain, swollen ankle, non hemolytic streptococcus. Can take penidure? Suggestion?

I have chronic rheumatic fever since i was 12 years old. Now I am 37. I am taking regularly penidure LA 12. Now I am suffering from back pain, severe hip pain , ankle pain and knee pain . there is swelling of ankle and knees. I had done HLA B27 test and it was found positive while ACCP was negative. CRP was positive ASO negative ESR 35. CBC normal. I had also did culture of throat swab and non hemolytic streptococcus was found which shows resistant to several antibiotics like penicillin, erythromycin but sensitive to vancomycin and levofloxacilin. I am taking diclofenac sodium 50 mg now. so should i take penidure and how can i get relief from pain. kindly suggest me
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012