Chronic prostatitis, sexual disorders, erectile dysfunction. On L-carnitine Vitamin E, aloe vera, physiotherapy. Treatment?

Doctor 1 year ago i have make a therapy for my prostate .My urolog doctor told me I have prostatitis chronic, and did a therapy with 20 meetings with my doctor.I visit him when I found that some sexual disorders .some times my penis was not strong.And he made a therapy which contained L- carnitine Vitamin E ,and every time i go to make my visit to the clinik he make me a fizioterapy up to my renes and a hot lamp 200watt , also a needle whith aloe vera like i now because he didnt tell me.and a massage to my prostate whith finger.I am 24 years old and now I have problems again as before 1 year ago.And I fear that my former doctor made the therapy to gain some money from me.because he says that should redo therapy from the beginning.PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO NOW,AND IF I HAVE REALE PROSTATITIS AND WHAT IS THE BEST THERAPY?AND A Lifelong I will have this disorder?THANK YOU I M WAITING an answer from you....
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012