Chronic pain in arms and swelling. Rib on left hand side of neck is bulging. Is it thoracic outlet syndrome?

I have been in chronic pain for 12 months now. Painful arms tingling swelling hands worse in mornings. I have just felt top rib on left hand side of neck is bulging a bit and feels bigger than rside. Docs don t think it s thoracic outlet syndrome but I think something is wrong with spine or compression somewhere. Neck pain bad recently. Am on 400mg celebrex codeine panadol osteo vit d and somac and CYM Alta. Still pain not resolved. Pls help
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013