Chronic neck pain extending to shoulders and head, arthritis, radiculopathy. Will physiotherapy help?

I had a surgery to repair a herniated disc 2 years ago. It failed and i had to have plate and screws put in c5-c6.It has not fused and I have a bone fragment hitting nerve endings. I am in chronic pain in my neck , up into head and in shoulders. I now have 2 herniated discs, one on each side, one cervical on the left and one thoracic on the right.I have degenerative disc and joint disease and arthritis .I have radiculopathy ,and more. My doctor is trying to pain manage me but we are not there yet.I almost feel like i cannot work much longer because I need so many rest periods for the pain. Do you think physical therapy would help all of this I feel like it hurts too much to go though that.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013