Chronic lower back pain, broken ankle. Have IBS, paradonal gum disease, abscessed tooth. Prescribed mscontin. Further?

hello i have chronic lower back pain and i dont seem to be being believed on how bad it is,it feels like im standing on a broken ankle when i bend or go from sitting to standing,and at night its so bad it just feels broken im in a pain management clinic and they have prescribed me 2 30 mg mscontin a day which completely works, but they just didsmissed me from practise because i deal with four other chronic issues colitas,irretable bowel syndrome ,paradonal gum disease and severe pms sufferer, they are dismissing me because i had an absessed tooth .and a bad bowel bacterial back up,at the same time i called and told them my pain wasnt responding to my meds so i took 3 a day for a few days until my antibiotics kicked in,that was a thursday and they didnt even call me back until monday,and now dismissel from practice and i dont no where to turn
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013