Chronic insomnia, fatigue. History of stress. Burning in lower back and tingling in hand and feet. Could this be MS?

Chronic insomnia , fatigue for almost a year. Stress for several years.Foggy thinking. My doctor tested me for Lupus and my ANA came back negative. Rashes , painful joints, just recent ER visit for dizzy spell that I felt my legs weaken...I didnt fall. Brain MR done with and without contrast shows no evidence of intracranial mass,hemorrhage,or acute infarction . Second Impression shows :Non specific white matter (FLAIR)signal abnormalities. These are commonly seen and have been described in migraines, and other infectious and inflamatory and ischemic disorders. Clinical correlation and follow up is advised . So the ER doctor refered me to a Neurologist. Im now experiencing burning in my lower back, with the tingling in my hands and feet. I did experience a stiff neck this morning as well. Could this be MS? All my blood work came back normal and my magnesium was low so they gave me Magnesium by IV 2 grams. Could I have MS Im really scared. My name is Concetta
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012