Chronic hypertensive, diagnosed with open angle glaucoma. Prescribed Iotim eye drops. Start using it?

I am a chronic hypertensive and on the following medicatio.1atenolol50 1Bd, 2.amdepin 5mg 1BD,Natrilix SR 1Od, alprazolam 1.5mg at night,Prodep20 once morning.Lately I have been diagnosed having open angle glaucoma in right eye and the doctor prescribed iotim eye drops.before this he put me on latoprost RT which was causing pain and heaviness in the eye.should I start with iotim eye drops?please answer.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012