Chronic gastritis. Took medicines. Currently, on natural herbs which is giving me temporary relief. Solution?

Hi I suffer from chronic gastritis ive had it for 5 months now and ive been on 7 different meds such as famintodine aciphex dexliant prevacid prilosec and some medicine that starts with an A My Gastroentologist thought i had a spasm in my espophagus he gave me meds from that but i was having side effects so coudlnt really give that medicine enough time to work as of right now im taking natural herbs such as slippery elm bittery mint compound and flax sead tea for my gastritis but still no results The natural herbs only give me some relief but not really solving the problem whats going on here?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013