Chronic fatigue, yellow stools due to allergy or dairy intolerance

Hi I am a 43 year old single mum and for a few years have suffered recurrent chronic fatigue . I have recently started investigating links with diet and have cut out sugar (my son is intolerant to this) and have had some improvement. Since cutting out sugar, I have started to notice that I get stomach pain , yellow stools and attacks of exhaustion (lasting a few hours) at certain times, I think after eating dairy products. Is there a link between yellow stools and dairy product allergy/intolerance? What else should I check with my GP? Any other suggestions re chronic fatigue (my dr has done blood tests and found nothing).
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012