Chronic fatigue, swelling at the back of head even after full thyroidectomy. MRI shows slightly enlarged lymph nodes. Suggestions?

Hi, I m a 32 year old female, I have had thyroid cancer and a full thyroidectomy appox. 5 years ago. Since then, I continue to have swelling of the neck (right side). As well as the back of the neck between the bottom of the ear and base of head. I m on Levoxil 137. I have had every CT scan and MRI out there, finding no results other than slighly enlarged lymp nodes. I have had slight ear infections in the past few years but not too many. I have had my tonsils and adnoids removed at the age of 5. I m in pain everyday. Chronic fatigue and chronic swelling of neck and back of head. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012