Chronic edema, have itchy and burning rash over lower limb, not responding to medicines, have tiredness, mouth ulcers. Any ideas?

the entire lower limb of my leg has blistering rash that itches and burns and they pop and ooze straw colored fluid, I have no allergies history and I have chronic edema of unknown cause. They heal over with a orange-brown color and r flat. Ten days now - non-responsive to prednisone or co-trimoxazole 2 480gm tabs twice per day, skin swabs taken but it seems to be taking ages for a diagnosis - no improvement - feel tired - had mouth ulcers too but they have gone now - no-longer on meds - no fever or temp - any ideas
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013