Chronic depression, OCD, anxiety, panic attack disorders, cuts on wrist, ankles. Treatment options for poor mental health?

Hi, If you are diagnosed with depression , OCD , and anxiety/panic attack disorder are you considered disabled? My girlfriend was told she suffered from these things about 5yrs ago. Shes 20 now and says it started when she was very young. She will not get anything from her doctor saying so because she doesn t want to be put on medication. We have been together for about 3 years and I love her. I recently found old cuts on her wrist and ankles that I guess she covered with makeup. I want to help her.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012