Chronic cluster headache, done sumine injection, taken verapilin. What is going on?

I am suffering since last 15 years for chronic cluster headche gama knife had done sumine injection tablet verapilin,ritoz 60mg gavapenting,ratiza isolen, oxyzen inhalation pranayam homeo pathy, ram dev baba ayurvedic all sort of treatment had taken but no improvement it is alarming the clock pain in morning 7 am and even 7pm always 2 wice I have to take vevron inj to get relief, kindly advice and oblige N K DAS,INDIA, JHARKHAND, BOKARO STEEL CITY Mobile no 0000
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012