Chronic catarrh since long. Had nose puncture,used nasal spray and pills, but no help. Suggestions ?

My name is AAAAA, I am from Ghana. My problem is Catarrh , I have suffered catarrh for about 10 to 11 years now. Started around 2001 uptil right now. It normally serious during raining season, like cold season. Please I need help. Even when it not cold season it is still there in my nose. Chronic catarrh. Please help me. I did nose punchor in 2007 and the Dr. used clean water flush my nose I was given some drugs . After then it became even more serious then he proscribed ZINNAT 250mg, FLIXONASE Nasal Spray and LORATADINE . Ever since then I have been repeating these drugs whenever it is raining season or when ever my cold become serious. But this time around it doesn t seem to me working because I have taking it but yet my catarrh is still serious as I write this message. Please help me. AAAAA
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012