Chronic back pain, high BP, asthma, sleeping disorder, take medicines only when needed. Suggestions?

Hi, I was going to a doc for abot 4 yrs, he had to leave and go back to his country, I have had quite a few surgeries, I have chronic back pain , I have high bloodpressure , asthma , I have a sleeping disorder, was taking quite a lot of medications, I went to another doctor and he didnt want to give me any of my medications, I take pain medicines but only as needed, Is their a doc that won t give me a lot of problems? I have medicaid and medicare .
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013