Chronic back pain, feeling of stabbing in shoulder area on breathing, severe neck ache, tightness in legs. MRI scan normal. Cure?

i have suffered from bck pain for the last 9 years I am now 23 years old.The NHS have never really given me an answer to my problem Ive always been past from pliiar to post.I was always a very sporting child, hockey and tennis were my hobbie. I started at the age 15 with pain in my lower back that has now moved to my right shoulder and rib cage area. Everytime I take a breathe I feel like someone is stabbing me in my right rib/shoulder area. It is extremely tender to touch. I am consistenly twisting and trying to press aainst things as I desrcibe the feeling that comes with the pain as a bubble that needs to be popped. I suffer from sever neck ache where it gets to the point of not being able to hold my neck up anymore. I also suffer from extremly tight legs they are always cramping and is now quite hard to stand straight in a morning. I have been in pain managment for quite a while now. Ive gone throught all sorts of treatments through the NHS and privately some have worked for a short while them=n it seems as thought my body stops responding. My medication list is endless. I ahve MRI scans they show nothing. All the people doctors,physios,surgens,ect have never once come up with the same answer they all have there own diagnois. Im at the end of my teather with this and dont know which road to go down I ve never let it over take my life and my abililty to do things but lateky that is becoming impossibe.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012