Chocolate cyst on left ovary, caused by endometriosis. Will it cause infertility?

Hi I ve just discovered I have a chocolate cyst on my left ovary and this is possibly caused by endremetotis , I would love to have another child and was planing to in the next few months after my partner has his snip reversed but now I worry I may not get that chance with the endro and the cyst and also the fact my partner had the snip 7 years ago, but is there a chance of conceiving ?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
you have to remove your choclate cyst in left ovary to get conceived.
laparoscopic surgery will clear this cyst.
snip reversal will give good results.
oulation induction will help you to conceive soon after surgery.