Chiropractor adjusted upper part of back. Fractured sternum, xiphoid process. Took steroid shot. Healing time?

I m 48 5 8 in great health work out 6 times a week 190 lbs. The middle of january chiroparctor adjusted the middle to upper part of my back. Im a bodybuilder so he pushed down so hard he hurt his wrist and felt like he broke me in half. He pushed 4 rib heads out, twisted my spine forward and fractured my sternum. I m also 100% sure he fractured my xiphoid process . how long does this take to heal. I had a steriod shot in the sternum 6 days ago and on pregnozone
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013