Chills, fever, hungry, nausea, mucus in throat, red and sore tongue. Cough, weakness

For the last week I have been very ill. with Chills, fever, feeling very hungry, but when I try to eat, I have the feeling to vomit . I have a thick mucus in my throat , and my tongue is red and very sore, like when one drinks a very hot drink. (which I have not done). I have had a bad cough for several weeks, that I can t seem to get rid of. All food tastes discussing. I feel very weak and shakey. I am 64 years old, I have low blood pressure, I weigh 9 1/2 stone . I am usually very healthy and active. My tongue is very red with little white bits on it.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013