Child's ear looks raw, sore, oozing pus, crusty on the out, had used peroxide the previous night. What could this be?

My 2 year old daughter s ear is raw from inside out it looks like a sore and it s getting bigger it has pus also. when I look down in her ear i see thick white stuff.Last night I put a little peroxide in her ear trying to dry the sore and the white stuff begin coming up. Today its the same thing now the outside of her ear is crusty. What could this be? Does she need to go to the er?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012