Child with swollen drooping eyelid, and rashes on the face. Taking antibiotics for a viral infection and anti-fungal cream. Proper treatment?

Hi, Hope you re well, My daughter has a swollen,drooping eyelid , and a facial rash (around her mouth). We took her to the pharmacy a few days ago (after a couple of weeks of the rash not responding to ointment etc) and the pharmacist thought it was tines and gave us some anti fungal cream, but before her eye was like this. To complicate things, she also has a generalised body rash, which her sister had a few days ago, but it seems like they may be different, they occurred at different times. Our doctor is n t available on weekends, so took her to a drop in today. He gave us antibiotics for a virus, plus antibiotics for the eye. I m confused, and worried about her eye. I now I m not a doctor, but I m not sure what the reasoning is for the antibiotics for her eye (my husband took her). Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013