Child with spherocytosis blood condition, had blistery spots on neck, belly and back, looks pale. Treatment required?

hi, my daughter is 4 today and has spherocytosis blood condition (runs in family) tuis morning she has started with fed blistery spots back of neck , belly and back. She weeks ok, not her usual self but still playing. Shes pale with a hint of yellow to her eyes and skin. Although i have seen her a lot yellower before, i would just like to ask is she ok to stay at home and treat as a healthy child or will she Need to be seen by hospital?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012