Child with oil slick in his urine, no pain, no swelling. Do i need to worry?

Hi, I noticed an oil slick on top of my 5 year old son's urine after he goes and forgets to flush. The urine is clear, pale yellow and does not have a foul odor. I just noticed it a few days ago. He is not complaining of pain with urination, no fever, or no swollen lymph nodes. He is a larger than normal 5 year old at 4'2" and 70 lbs, his Father is 6'5". His BM's have been soft and look oily as well. My first thought is he is burning fat because he started playing t-ball and is outside running around more. His diet is typical for a 5 year old except he dislikes most snack foods.

He has a Ringworm patch about an inch wide on his thigh that I am treating with a topical cream. It looks to be finally clearing up. He also just had his Kindergarten shots at his last check-up in February.

Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013