Child with infection in nail. Treating with antibiotics. Red spots on chin. Related?

my 5 year old daughter has currently got a infection in the nail area of her right index finger she is being treated for it with antibiotics.
(she was in Albania last week and has been playing with the family dog )
this evening we i have notices an out-brake of spots on her face. scattered apart 8-10 spots red in color her chin area is rough and raised and the coloring in her face looks pail.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013

Thank you for your query.

How long has your daughter been having the antibiotic and which one? How is the infection in the nail area? As you have not provided the information I believe she must be improving.

The red spots on the chin area are unlikelly to be related to the nail infection or to the antibiotic being used. I suggest you apply some mositurizing cream and observe.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your daughter an early recovery.

Rajiv K Khandelwal