Child with high white blood cells, taking Augmentin with persistent fever. History of Umbrical hernia. Suggestion?

My daughter is 31months and on she has been having fever blood test showed that white bloodcells were high and was given anti malaria drugs and amoxyllin.and after taking these drugs on the second day she complained of head ache and the doctor changed the drug to augementing. And she is on her second day of taking this but she still has persistent fever.she has also umbrical hernia .what is the problem please help
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013