Child with high fever, stomach ache and vomiting, prescribed Cyclopam. Right dosage?

My child 8 years old is having high grade fever (104.5 deg. F) since morning which is only coming down due to Paraceutamol dose after every 5 hours. She has also vommitted thrice since then. She is complaining stomoch pain and pain in shoulder also. Doctor has adviced Cyclopam (Diclomine Hydrochloride and Simethicone Suspension) 5 ml. Can it be given twice a day and at what interval? Regards, Amit, Bangalore, India
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013