Child with frequent urination, light headedness. Feeling thirsty and bed wet. Suggestion?

My 9 yr old has been experiencing frequent urination and light headedness in the last few days. I was thinking maybe her blood sugar was low and maybe she was dehydrated but today i noticed that she was drinking alot of water and just found out she wet her bed last night. she has not done that since she has been out of diapers.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Feb 2013
These complaints are polyuria and polydipsia are the features of high sugars in blood called Diabetes Mellitus. Consult your Doctor for the testing of blood sugar and complete urine examination to find out sugar in urine and any urinary infection. These symptoms around this age group and reappearance of bed wetting are alarming and you should take medical advise as early as possible.