Child with frequent cough/cold, fever. Can Sal-Mucolite be given along with Paracetamol?

Hello Doctor, We are from Bangalore. My daughter is six years old, weight 25 KG and gets frequent cold and cough (3/4 times a year). This time she is having fever (99.4 F) as well since yesterday night. I have given her Paracetamol (250 mg/5ml) 7.5 ml three times. Will it be fine to give her Sal-Mucolite in case the coughing increases in night? Can it be given along with Paracetamol? Thanks for your guidance. Regards S.K.Biswas
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013