Child with frequent Vomiting and bowel movements, Stomach pain, fever. Cause?

My 4yr old started vomiting on Thursday early morning. Explosive vomiting all day low grade fever. Shows no interest in food would will drink fluids. Vomiting stopped fever gone Friday but she ended up passes two bowel movements light gray almost clay colored with a pungent smell. After the two movements she had very watery stool with stomach pains before she would have to go. Now her stool is pale yellow or beige colored. This happened friday and Saturday. Today Sunday she has returned back to vomiting and watery stool and low grade fever still complaining of stomach pains before vomiting or having to go to the bathroom. No one else seems to be sick in the family. And my 4yr old does not go to school or childcare. She seems to always be the healthy child never getting sick, very puzzled by this mystery illness.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013