Child with fever in nights, hands and legs feel colder. Suggestion?

My baby (4.5 year old girl child) has fever for the last 5 days, started on friday evening with 102 F, gave paracetemol, today is tuesday, the fever rises to around 100 at nights (around 2,3 AM) and is pretty normal (99) in the day. This has been the pattern since friday. She is actually in good mood, no fatigue and is also eating well. Cannot understand what is exactly happening. Another unusual observation is a much warmer stomach , her legs and hands are fairly colder.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013