Child with fever, headache, stuffed nose. Need to be worried?

my four year old experiences a low grade fevor 100.9 on wednesday. She complainted of a headache off and on all day. Around dinner time.. she started to cry and looked frigtened. She was able to tell me she saw black ghost on my face and shoulder . She also began pointing over my shoulder to the wall. She said her head hurt. I gave her tylnol for pain. She feel asleep for two hours. She woke up and seemed better but then fell asleep until morning. She continues to have low grade fevor and headache. She began to develop stuffy nose today on friday. Called emererncy doctor who said since her fever was not over 103 not to worry.. any guidance....
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013