Child with fever and eyes hurting. History of small seizures. Given Tyelonol, feel drowsy. Suggestion?

My 2 year old has had a fever off and on since yesterday afternoon. She has told me that her eyes are hurting her. She has a past history of small sezuires when she gets a high fever.. I managed to get her some Tylenol this time before that could happen, but she did start shaking very badly before the Tylenol. She had a restless sleeps at night and this morning and would shake or jolt very suddenly. She s had a Ton of sleep but is still always drowsy.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013