Child with clogged ears due to wax. Tried colloidal silver, peroxide and olive oil. Had German measles and ear infection in the past. Treatment?

Last Christmas, while we were traveling in South Africa, our son developed German Measles and got an ear infection after. The illness passed and he has had no symptoms of any kind since - no fever or any other symptoms and, in fact, that is the only time he has ever been sick in his life. However, for the past year, the ear in question has continued to fill up with what looks like mucous and wax that is yellow to brownish in color and it is so much that it clogs his ear. We have tried to solve this with colloidal silver, peroxide , oregano oil, ozonated olive oil, and more and can t seem to get it to stop in his one ear. He has been checked by a doctor and has no perforation in his ear drum. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013