Child with Perthes disease suffering from pain. Will hemp oil be useful?

I would like to know if hemp oil would be a good treatment for pain or have any reparative qualities for my son who is suffering from perthes disease. He is ten and has bilateral perthes. We have tried and are continuing to change his diet , unfortunately from inactivity he has gotten heavy, and it too is contributing to his pain level. We have been using fish oil vitamins and he was recently given naproxen in adult doseages . We are on a wait and see diagnoses . The next step is a pelvic osteotamy (sp) on both sides and in the meantime I am desperate for help. He has been restricted from many activities from his doctor and his level of pain . Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013