Child with G6PD deficiency, likes to drink natural fruit juices. Does natural food also contain ascorbic acid?

My son has G6PD deficiency and I think he is is getting pale. I want to get him blood sample to be tested but been very busy this Holidays. I was reviewing online coz I might be giving him foods that are not allowed. I saw a post that giving too much Ascorbic Acid can cause hemolysis . He like to drink natural fruit juices lately. Does natural food also contain excessive Ascorbic Acid? I also saw that L il Critters Calcium contains blueberry which is one contraindicated food to him. Should I stop it right away? Thank you so much and Merry Christmas. Regards, Grace
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012