Child taken Cefprox for congestion. Taken Frisium for fever and convulsion. Now has loose stools. Dosage of syrup?

hello doctor,my baby is one year old.her wt is 8.3 kg.she has congestion and doctor asked us to start cefprox 50 since morning fever went up to 101.7 and she got febrile convulsion and frisium tab was what is the duration to give meftal p and doctor has given anamol suppository and she is passing loose stools after giving liquid diet .so kindly hep me to know the duration to give syrup
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013