Child suffering from vomiting, dysentery. Given non-metrogyl, domstal, arrowroot porridge. What to do?

my daughter is down with vomitting and dysentry for the last couple of days. we have given non- metrogyl and domstal before food and enterogermina after food. while she was fine till yesterday night without any vomitting, all of a sudden since yesterday night she has vomitted twice. she has not passed any motion since morning but she is very tired. we have given her arrowroot porridge today evening. what do we do. The doc had said it is a stomach infection adn will take 5 days to heal but my daughter is just 2 years old
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013