Child suffering from severe cold, cough, vomitting. Increased during nights. No congestion in chest. Solution?

hello doctor, My son is 2andhalf years old. He is having Atopic dermatitis dry skin condition. From past two months he is suffering from severe cold and cough . Doctor recently advised montair lc kid tanlet for 45 days. But I see that the problem has increased instead, he is coughing a lot during night and vomiting phlem. There is no congestion in chestmcan you please advice me on this problem Thanks Pushyamy
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012