Child suffering from gripping pain in stomach, loose motion. Medications to be taken?

Good Afternoon Doctor, My baby 2.7 years old.. is suffering from griping pain in her abdomen stomach . Last two days she is having loose motion ( just yellow color water). from today morning she is just sleepy and not liking to eat anything. en if I forcefully feed her, she will vomit it. She had American corn by herself , I think that makes her stomach upset. because 1st time she had by herself. normally we pick each pearl and give. Listed below are her old unexpired medicines for the same scenario, Can I continue it .? emeset syrup Topcef syrup Colicaid Please advise on this. Regards, Sangeetha
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013