Child suffering from enlargement of adenoid, cough, cold. What is the treatment?

Dear Sir, My son is 9 years old . He is suffering from enlargement of adenoid . Doctor has advised for surgery. Frequently he has cold and cough and throat infection. After that problem increased and he will have severe chest infection( spasm ). In these days during Feb-March period he will be suffered from cold cough. During night problem increased between 3 to 4 am. we have taken homeopathy no relieve. Please advise if there is any treatment in ayurveda for this problem. we do no want to go for surgery.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013