Child suffering from bet wetting. Strong odour coming from bottom. Snacks on cranberry. Reason and cure?

Hi my daughter is 4 and 1/2 years old. She has been suffering with wetting the bed and wetting in the day time for around 9 months. My main concern is that she has an very strong fishy odour coming from her bottom, for example I bathed her last night once she had been in her pj s for 5mins, the odour appeared again. I have to change her and wash her constantly during the day. We are seeking medical advice and have had numerous urine tests which some come back positive for a water infection others border line and some negative. As parents we are very concerned. I will just mention she drinks a lot of water and is often very thirsty. She has cranberry juice twice a day as well as eating cranberries as a snack. She also craves a lot if sweet treats.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012