Child suffered concussion after a fall. CT scan showing normal bruised brain. Had nose bleeding. Need immediate care?

My son fell onto the pavement (face down) 5 days ago. He has had dizziness, panic attacks and anxiety, light headedness and was dx with a concussion. He went to the ER last night and had a CT scan that showed a "normal bruised brain," according to the ER DR. He just called and stated he had 2 episodes of nose bleeds (which he is prone to and had one prior to the accident.) He stated that he was concerned because they were alot heavier than usual. He does not have a HA, nausea, or vomitting, and his pupils are equal and reactive. He has an appointment with his DR at 0630 tomorrow. Should he wait until then?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013