Child shows non co-ordination between limbs, eyes, speech problems, hyperactivity, history of seizure during infancy. Treatment?

Dear Sir, This is Harvinder Singh from Barara. I am having a 4 year old son who has a history of seizures since he was 6 months old. Now he has some problems like non coordination of limbs and eyes, speech problems, hyperactivity etc. Now he is being treated by Dr. Jatinder Singh Goraya from DMC, LDH. Dr. Goraya introduced us to the concept of occupational therapy . Now may i request ur goodself to give me an appointment so that my son is benefited by ur valuable opinion. Thanking u in anticipation. Harvinder Singh
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012