Child scratched by monkey. Applied Savlon, given TT. Should anti-rabies vaccine be given?

A monkey caught the hand of my son ,14,at Kodaikanal india in a forest on 25 th December 2012.It left three superficial nail marks/ scratch marks .There has been no fever, bleeding ,inflamation,pain at the site of scratch.It was immediately cleaned with savlon liquid. Tetanus Toxide was administered today though the child was already given last dose of TT at the age of 10.Should the anti Rabies vaccine be administered too? Can it be given now?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013