Child refuses to pass motions in the morning, passes it in the evening. Digestion issues or worm infestation?

Hi, My son is 5 years old and he does not go to poo in the morning, he prefer to do it later in the evening after school. This worries me and he even says that he is not getting any poo even if we insists that it is good habit to do it the morning, this is happening from long time. Are there any possible digestion issues or any worm infection which is slowing down the digestion process. Thanks, Prabhu
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
hello.
thete seemsTO BE NO PROBLEM AS BOWRL HABBITS VARY. GET A STOOL R/E DONE IF UR WORRIED.

THANX